The perfect side dish? Our Tortellini Pasta Salad. It’s sure to vanish quick at your next party!
9 oz of cheese tortellini
1 – 2 tsp grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon Giuliano Nonpareil Capers
For the Italian Dressing:
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup white vinegar
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
1/4 tsp salt & ground pepper
1. Bring a medium pot of water to a boil.
2. Add your tortellini to the pot and following cooking instructions on the package.
3. Once they’re finished, drain in a colander and place in a medium bowl.
4. For the dressing: whisk all ingredients together and allow to sit. Whisk again before adding it to the pasta.
5. Pour your dressing over the pasta and place in your refrigerator to chill.
6. Once chilled, pour more dressing (if desired) and drizzle with parmesan cheese as well as Giuliano Capers.
7. Dig in!